Monday, August 15, 2005

Outta Here



I've been on sabbatical and haven't stepped in a classroom in nine months. The last several weeks have been spent prepping for the new semester which looms ever closer. Before it arrives, I need one final escape. I'm packing it in, entrusting my golden retriever to my humoring parents and heading north to join the long, snaking, slow-moving post-9/11 line of cars waiting to cross the border into Canada. My couple of days in Toronto will be spent:

I've been vigorously updating and expanding my links list lately, so click away — you never know what you'll find.

Stay cool, peoples. I'll see you Thursday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Have a blast, Girish. Can't wait to hear what you think of the Bertolucci. (And that Seth exhibit-- I'm beyond jealous.)

August 15, 2005 3:47 PM  
Blogger Ed Garrity said...

Have fun! Come back with cool stories and cool blog lines

Ed

August 15, 2005 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Michael said...

Girish, have a great time. Sounds like it'll be a fun, well-deserved trip. Enjoy.

August 16, 2005 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Peter Nellhaus said...

Have a great time. I wrote a bit on Nicheflix for you to check at your convenience with my review of Ab-normal Beauty.

August 16, 2005 2:35 PM  
Blogger girish said...

Hey thanks fellas.
It was a good trip.

August 18, 2005 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home